The Goddard School’s F.L.EX.℠ Learning Program provides the optimal environment for your child’s social and academic development. This program is based on academic research that states children experience the deepest, most genuine learning when they are having fun. The program focuses on academic, social, creative and child-centered development to provide a well-rounded experience and ensure children become confident, joyful and fully prepared students.
- Offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the individual needs of each child
- Focusing on building each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills
- Offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment
- Complying with Quality Assurance Reviews and parent surveys conducted by GSI
- Supporting the professional development of teachers through early childhood education training
- Offering open communication with families in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect